Copyright © Ari Kuswanto
Design by Dzignine
Jumat, 25 November 2011

contoh surat lamaran




HRD
Copmpany name
company address


Dear Sir / Madam,
I am applying for the vacant (position you want to apply) position in your company, the position in which you require computer engineering background graduate to fill in. I am your perfect candidate as I am very have the computer and IT skills that you require, and I am very eager to have the opportunity to work with a range of people.

I completed my study on Computer Science in Polytechnic Pos Indonesia with a GPA of 3,68 . My written and spoken English is quite fluent. I have experience in (put your experience of work)

I have enclosed curriculum vitae which provides more details for your further considerations. I am a hard-worker, willing to learn, easy to adapt and cooperate with clients and colleagues. I like to think that I will be a valuable addition to the existing team in Copmpany name.

I would be very grateful if you would arrange a meeting to discuss my potential value for Company name. Thank you for your attention and looking forward to hearing good news from you soon.


Sincerely,



[your footer]